If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lotsa Of Circles in Summer :)

Needed a thank you card So here's what I've created ... it will help balance out the Christmas cards I'll be showing to... Summer I know we want to enjoy the sun too :)
Challenges in this card
Beary Box - # 30  sketch High Hopes 35# - Lots of Circles
Pile it On # 2 - 2 Different Ribbons -(heart ribbon and the simple little one around the sentiment)-WhimsyStamps - Thank You

Materials Used -
Paper: Making Memories (from a Kit) & Green and Beige Card stock,Yellow Brazzil
Stamp : Inkadinkadoo in Ranger Embossing Ink - left as watermark
Ribbon 2 different ones and Flowers from my stash
Embellishments: Bakalite Vintage Button
(broke the back off to lay it flat I know some collector is cursing me lol)
,Mini Brads, Cut outs ,Little Book plate
And an adorable butterfly from my sister (thanks)
Sewn on my Sewing Machine
and also Petaloo Flower and butterfly to give more dimension.
Hand wrote - "Thanks so Much"
Thanks for Looking and those who comment :)
Huggs Nikki

Just finished the inside of the card
My camera makes it look like LEMON Sorbet lol
Honestly it's bright yes. but this is a little 2 bright
It now has a little gift card pocket/Money/Bookmark/tea bag etc...
on the left and on the right somewhere to write The back is blank

6 comments:

  1. oh nikki. this is adorable!!!!

    Thanks for playing!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! The colors are gorgeous!!


    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki...That card is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose, and the way you put everything together. Paulette :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just beautiful! Love all the circles, the papers, and the beautiful accents! Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Nikki! I love how you coordinated the papers and embellishments to include "lots of dots"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I've been working on some Christmas cards, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget