If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Altered Frame

This week at Incy Wincy we are working with Wow Embossing Powder and Polka Doodles our challenge is to frame it and I choose to just focus on a FRAME :) 

I choose to show off some Wow embossing powder on this Frame for our challenge and painted it a yellow let it dry then used some clear ink and embossed it with WOW White Pearl Super Fine
Which gives it a really sweet shine and Pearl effect I'm sure my sister is going to see this and want it for one of her scrap book album covers (I'm pretty sure she will text me when she see's it lol)


Challenges - Incy Wincy - FRAME IT!!
ABC - O is for Open - AG


Thanks for looking hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful frame! Love the embossing and painting! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous frame and it will look fab with a photo in it. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Nikki! The frame looks really lovely and very wantable :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful frame, so many options to use it for! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Frame! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget