If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Snowed in = Time for Coffee

This is a card you can win over at Limited Runs right now at the end of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop a name will be drawn from all the comments and it will come with a little Happy mail too

Coffee Lover Blog Hop - Winter Coffee Creation
Jingle Belles - Christmas Link Up
Polka Doodles  AG
DL Art - Any Winter Holiday

Recipe - Digi - Limited Runs -Coffee Cup Snowed In
Stamp Hero Arts
Papers Recollections , Quickutz Die,

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene in your cup design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Nikki. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card to win Nikki! Gorgeous image and colouring especially the transition from the blue to the turquoise on the mug. I love your colour palette for this card. Lovely papers and sentiment too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cup scene, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, such a beautiful Winter Mug! This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little scene on your cup. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool idea! Like a coffee cup snow globe!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card, gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty scene on your coffee mug, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love that cup! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this fabulously beautiful card!
    Gorgeous design, lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Ah-Dorbz, and I love the added embellies on the background thank you for sharing and for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout. Love the colors you used. I like how it blue behind the house but slowly turns teal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very appealing card. Just right combo of colors and elements

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty!! Those colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this gorgeous mug with it's pretty winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally love what you did here with your mug :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget