If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tiny Altered P-Arts

My First Post About My Wittle Stuff May you enjoy
It's funny I never thought I'd use these little bottle caps when my sister mailed them to me and low and behold I have ... Surprized me and I even liked how they turned out know I want to try and find different things to test out and ALTER away gonna get me some small Bits and Bobs and paint and stain away :)
I love how something so tiny can just draw you in and make you really take a look at it Now that I've made these what will I add them to .... Hummm I have no Idea just making Parts for the time being eventually it will come to me I'm sure



Can't even decide which one is my fave lol. I keep flipping back and forth between em.

3 comments:

  1. Fab work you've done honey...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are just gorgeous... very arty... well done on your first post... welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, it's addictive..hehehe Crafty hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are really awesome!!! you made them or they came that way?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget