If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Handmade Flower Card

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE
I'm not sure if I want the bee or not I guess it depends on who gets the card or what mood I'm in but I have it all set to stick on in a second ...Which way to go ??
Challenges Entered :
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #7 : Decoupage (layer up those images)
-Layered everything up flower,bee,back ground,bookplate
Paper Play - Create a Handmade Flower - no stamps just me and my scissors
Stampin'B Designs # 13 - Use Metal - Those cute little Mini Brass Brads r Metal

Materials Used:
Papers : Basic Grey, Bazzil,Card Stock
Stamp : Studio G
Vintage Gem & Mini Brass Brads,
Flower and Bee - Handmade and Designed by me
Flower is individual petals all attached together and curls slightly to give it more 3-d effect then colored in with Prisma Pencil Crayons and Gamsol. The Bee is Cut out of card stock - Black layered over yellow tinted with yellow ink and white gel pen for highlights.
Sewn on my Wittle machine
Maybe I'll Make a template (printable of course) of the flower and Bee
let me know if you'd be interested I'd love to hear what you think
about this :)

Thanks for looking
Huggs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge with this lovely card!! So fresh! Oh yes...I LOVE the bee!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, LOVE that flower and the bee is perfect with it. Great stitching too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the flower and the bee. Thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Nikki - I love that big, beautiful flower, the stitching and the colour scheme.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week (and thanks for the comment you left on my blog!).

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - love both versions....thanks for playing at C.R.A.f.T. Challenge. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Love them both, beautifully cute bee but why not do a third with a smaller bee!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the summery feel.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week and good luck!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee-utiful! I love the variety of yellows on this card! Thanks for visiting my blog for 4th of July blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning is the word I am looking for.....your flower is so pretty. Always love peeking at your creations.Huggs Anne L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget