If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Anytime for a card

It's all about the Pearls and the Lace this week at Incy Wincy & you can win a GC to ATTCC
$10.00 WOW so here's one of their images I've colored with my Touch markers it's a stunning Poppy Image
So pop on over and check it out

Challenges Entered -
Incy Wincy- Pearls and Lace
I did it Creations - Anything goes
2 Sisters (2 weeks) - anything goes
Marks Finest Paper - die cuts or a punch
Stamp Something - use something digi-
ABC Challenge (2 weeks) - flowers -
Stampin' Royalty - ribbons -
Artful Inkables - embossing and flowers -

Recipe- Digi -ATTCC, Wild Orchid Flower,MS Punch, Butterfly Charm, Paper -Card stock and some beautiful handmade paper And the Ribbon I've sewn 2 together to make it a little fancier & some pearls of course

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the pretty colors and gorgeous lace. Your flower is colored so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Nikki!

    Thank you for sharing this wonderful design with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's die cut/punch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, great stitching and lace!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Nikki, colouring is spot on and the lovely lace looks wonderful.

    Thank you for entering your card at IDIC this week

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pearls and lace and this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully done!
    Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends on our special anniversary week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ribbon - it looks like lace! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful... I love flowers.

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry I'm only getting to your site now. Great entry in our ribbons challenge at Stampin Royalty. I'm so glad you joined us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image very beautiful and the papers and embellies you used are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Digi Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget