If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Homebaked Goodness

This week Limited Runs is sponsoring Top Tip Tues and I've used 7 different Digi's to create this topper
Guess what I love to have stacked up in my shoppe You've guessed it yummy treats that are 100% calorie free and great for the waist line ... summer is a coming and we all try to be good somehow. Now I've posted a couple digital cards I've made (without printing ) so I thought I would post one finally printed off to show how colorful it looks :) 

Challenges : Top Tip Tues - 2 or more images
Paper Take Weekly - Pale pretty Pastels Woodware USA - Anything GoesCorrosive - Cupcakes Sparkles Forum - Metal 2 Sisters- Use a Digi Send a Smile for Kids - Sweet Treats

Recipe : Limited Runs Digi's - Cupcake Stand, Butterfly Cupcake, Triple Cake, Sweet Cupcake,Coffee 2, Coffee 3,Cinnamon Swirl .  Stamp - Studio G, Ric Rac Ribbon (From my Sister thanks) and Card Candy and Inks: Chalk Pink,Black,Pink

Thanks for looking and have a Sweet day
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - perfect for Sweet Treats challenge. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card yummy cupcakes
    Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm... Yummy card you have there Nikki! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy!!!

    Fantastic card, love the colors.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is Yummy! Absolute perfection for our Sweet Treat challenge at SAS4KIDS.I love the "window look! Thanks for playing with us. Hugs and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, lovely colours, almost looks like you can reach out and grab one. Thanks for playing with us at Send a smile 4 Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there;0) This card looks yummy enough to eat! Love it! Thank you for stopping by my blog;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget