If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pocket Holder


This isn't even a card it's a Pocket Holder with a little pull out treat inside for my sister I've used and envelope(A10) as the base and sealed it shut then cut the top off it so you can pull out your surprize ... I think I should add a little ribbon so she'll notice it :)
Challenges
MFT - Sketch Challenge
Whimsy Inspires-Anything Goes 10/12
Use it Tues - Anything Goes - Used Up Some of the Papers Ribbon had for ages
Amusing Challenges - Anything But a Card (Envelope Pocket Holder)
Pile It ON - Pattern Paper
Recipe - Stamps - WOJ-Willow Sitting, Stampendous, Die Cuts MFT -Mini Tabs Quartet
Papers - Basic Grey,The Paper Company,Handmade from India and I created the Green base with
Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Ribbon & Bling From Stash, Coloured with Touch Markers and Sukura Gel Marker for Highlights.
 
thanks for lookin
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. What a darling pocket design!! I love the pink colors and that sweet image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!Love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours Nikki! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design and your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. I love your colors. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday this week.
    Tammy Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - I love pocket cards too! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week - hope you'll return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, everything looks perfect together and I love the texture on the background. Thanks for joining us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge over at the Whimsy Stamps Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon. :-) DT Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget