Saturday, December 28, 2013

Set of Bookmarks

My Finished Bookmarks not a Christmas image in site!!!
Each of the area I stamped was coated with a thin layer of matte glue just to make sure none of the ink can ever rub off in a book.

Challenges Entered -
Hiding in my Craft Room - Anything But a Holiday.
Little Claires - Make a Gift - These went with books.
Pumpkin Spice - Anything Goes.
Sweet Stampin - Little Bird told me.
Dorcerela Shop - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Pink Bookmark - Recipe
Stamps - Bo Bunny,Friskars Paper- Recollections, Die Cut K& Co.
 Green Bookmark - Recipe
Stamps Friskars - Inks - Tim Holtz,Studio G, Versafine. - Die - K& Co
Blue Bookmark - Recipe
Stamps - Clear and Simple,Friskars. Inks Tim Holtz, Paper -Crafty Individuals


5 comments:

Cathy said...

I love all three bookmarks! The dragonfly color is awesome! The details on the green one are wonderful! Love the bling on the blue one !

designermc said...

Great bookmarks and I love the colors. The one with the bird is my favorite. Thanks for joining us at NIMCR.
Nancy,DT

Deb Ochs-LaGrone said...

All equally amazing! I'm tired of Christmas so it was refreshing to see something that wasn't. Great Job! Hugs, ~Deb~

Melanie Rozwood said...

I love the variety. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

♥Gemma♥ said...

What beautiful bookmarks you have made and thank you for joining us at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma