If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Here is another Sneak Peak of a new Digi from Limited Runs "Rochelle" she's not even in the store yet. But she will be shortly. She's all dress up for a fun filled day for when we just want to get fancy and Party !!! 

Challenges -
Sister Act - Anything Goes 4/18
Paper Crafting Journey - For that Special Lady 4/17
CraftyHazelnuts PP - Anything 5/1
Just B Crazy Linky Party 5/1
Oddball Art Stamps - Use a Digi 4/14
Baffies Kreativladen - For a Woman  5/7
Fab and Funky - Pink 4/16
Penny's Paper Flower Power 4/16
Whimsy Inspiration -Anything goes 5/6
Recipe Digi Limited Runs "Rochelle". Stamp Bo Bunny. Papers K&Co, MME.
Die - Quickutz. Punch MS,EK Success. Inks Memento. Markers Shinhan,Sakura

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card & thanks for the sneak peek of a new image. Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love the layout and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card!! thanks for playing along with us at Oddball stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I really like the little paper flowers that were added. Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art Co!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Baffies Kreativladen.
    HUgs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card! I love the cute images, pretty pinks and gorgeous detailing.Thanks for joining us at PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY CHALLENGE
    Hugs
    DT Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really sweet! Thanks for joining us at Baffies Kreativladen!

    Hugs Jasmin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget