If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Xmas

Just a simple Christmas card using some none traditional colours and papers. I've embossed the one sheet with a winter embossing folder to give it more of an xmas feeling but I like how it turned out not to fancy but perfect for the post.
ABC Christmas - Penguins 8/20
Little Red Wagon - Embossing
Wonderful Wed - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Christmas 8/25
Craft-Dee-Bow - Anything with a Bow 9/1
Marker Pop -Anything Goes (Used ShinHan Markers) 8/17
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes 9/1
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas 9/1

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. What a cute image and a darling card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image! The embossed panel really sets it off. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little trio and a lovely card design - love the ribbon tucked behind the image :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Christmas card. great layout and love the colours you have chose for them scarves x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect winter card for sure. thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Dee Bowz!! be sure to join us for next months challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image for your winter card, Nikki, love the embossing.
    Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, cute image.
    Thank you for sharing with Winter Wonderlands 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget