If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Snowbuddies

Here's a card using A Random Fan I've used Snowman and Company I wanted to keep this a little clean and simple and I like how it turned out the trees on the other hand took a while to dry seeing I painted over them to give that snowy effect. So I ment to post this earlier but missed it so here it is now :)


Eureka - AG
Marker Pop - Christmas  (Shinhan Markers)
Come and Get it - Winter Holiday.
The Ribbon Girls - Use any Image


thanks for looking
hugs  Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a wonderful card! Perfectly coloured snowman. I love the little Christmas trees with their sequin baubles. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the snowmann is cute and I like the tree's with the rinestones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I like the tree die-cuts with the gems.

    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene, and I love the trees! Lovely holiday card! Thanks for joining us over at MarkerPOP! for our Hanukkah/Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, lovely image, thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Girl, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like your creation a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the red and white trees. Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Nicki, I love that image & you're great design! So sorry for the late comment but thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps in our Anything goes challenge last week! I hope you can play again this week in our "Angels" challenge!
    Hugs
    Dawn (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget