If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Pocket Letter


Here's a Pocket Letter I've made up and I've found I like them to have one background paper and build off of that plus this paper is just so pretty to look at too with everything on in it.
I love all the blues and Greens with purples looks like what I'm planting in my garden this summer 
Challenges 
WOW -  Summer 7/1
613 Avenue Create - AG w Creating a tag 6/26
Allsorts - How does your garden grow 6/25
Let's colour Sat Linky Party AG + Hand Coloured Image 6/25
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Use a Die Cut 6/24
YNS Colour inpired 6/23

Recipe 
Papers - K n Co,MME.
Stamps Girl- Simply Betty ?? , Wow "Just Saying and Happy Little Flower"
Embossing Wow - Matte Clear
Flowers - Prima  and from Claire
Dies - MFT,Sizzix 
Everything from my stash
Inks - Versafine

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous pocket card Nikki! Beautiful paper embellished with the most wonderful things and your image is so lovely. I've spent a while looking at the different things in each pocket, so wonderful! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I realy love your PL the blues and greens realy match with purples, and all the embelishments fits perfectly!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to stay within a certain colour palette.This pocket Letter is gorgeous.Makes me think about doing one and swapping . Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love Pocket Letters! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project, Nikki. Thanks for joining us at the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.

    Peggy T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pocket letters and love the Bee---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done, gorgeous colors!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget