If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Gingerbread Christmas

I lost track of the time and almost didn't send any cards for Caring Hearts annual Card Drive 
So I made up a bunch of sets which I normally don't do but this worked well for me this year 
this was the last set I made up with. I wanted the gingerbread man to look a little baked so he's been covered in gold ink and then gone around the edges with brown. The Eyes sparkle black and the hears are a velvet paper which is so soft but was perfect for these I also made these cards with a pull out sheet in case they would like to reuse this card
Challenges

Crafty Calendar - Christmas Time
CHC - AG with Christmas
CCAYL - Anything Christmas
Recipe 
Sizzix - Gingerbread , Clearly Besotted - Stamp Die
Stamps - Studio G,
Papers Recollections, Card stock, Scraps
Glitter Glue, Versafine,Tim holtz inks

thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. He looks so yummy I could eat him :D! The gold ink really works to give him that just baked look and the velvety hearts look so lovely. I love the sparkly red ric rac you've used on his arms and legs. This will definitely be a very popular card probably promoting fights over who gets it :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super adorable!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 310 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute little gingerbread boy :) Thanks for sharing it with the Brown Sugar Challenge. Hugs, Camilla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget