If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

WOYWW it's been so long!!!

It's been a while for me but I had to share my space with you this is what I got in for Happy Mail Yesterday (nothing has been done since) on my desk other then it tidied up the DH is warning me I'm getting lots of stuff so had to hide some away so it's neat and tidy. This is a prize I won from Lulu there is tons to play with so WOW!!! also there is a score pal on the bottom too.
 Here's a pull back of my space as you can see I'm making some windows again to the left Why I never did this set up before is beyond me it's perfect window to the left and room to cut glass on the right. Love those L shaped spaces . That's window #2 being started out of 12 it looks like but it's going be done over the summer so not in too much of a rush.
 Here's what it looks like all done the glass can't be seen through seeing it's for a hallway so if you want to run from the bathroom to a bedroom naked. SO be it lol, the neighbours can't see nothing !!
Thanks for looking 
and if your wondering what all this is about 
hit the link in the sidebar Julia WOYWW and join in the fun 
showing off your space
hugs Nikki 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, love that window, and the hallway dash made me laugh! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #15 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous happy mail and gorgeous glass work. I have a picture in my mind now... Sarah #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. The window... what can I say...? BEAUTIFUL!!! I am somewhat in awe :)
    Love the stash... that butterfly stamp is so pretty :)
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    Bubbles #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous window! What a super prize, looks like there is some very useful stuff in there and I think you will be very busy playing with it all. Happy crafty week and wishing you a lovely woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy schamoly, that's some kind of amazing prize you've won, Nikki! That's gonna keep you busy when you aren't working on your windows - which, BTW, are extraordinary!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh those windows are going to be stunning.... good to know you can run naked and not be spotted Ha ha :o Must check out Lulu as those goodies look fabulous. Isn't it amazing how quickly your stash grows.
    sandra de @10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congrats on your win - looks like you will be busy for a long time! The window is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #35

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget