If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

WOYWW


Happy WOYWW well here is my space today got a little Happy Surprise Mail from Hev one friends she helps me run my facebook group with out her I'd be lost so the EMU card is from her and the snowman card from her niece Zoe she's an up and coming craft addict . Hand made cards are all the best for sure each one took Heart to make it :)
My Paper has been jammed up on my desk as we put new windows in this room so my space is just a little tighter till we get them all finished LOVE the new windows they are casement and they let in TONS of fresh air couldn't be happier with them. 
 Hev also surprised me with some ATC cards they been added into my album such a treat !!!
So this is my  space this week you can join up with the Rest of us HERE  Just Snap a picture of your creative space JUST as it is and share it with us all
Have a wonderful week
hugs Nikki

17 comments:

  1. great space!
    hope you will have wonderful day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your desk - everything you need is close to hand, and very organized!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire, no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have your pencils and pens organized in jars! they look so fun!!
    Have a wonderful week! xo Cheetarah WOYWW #22
    Contemplations of a Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great surprise there and love those ATCs...
    Have a good week
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so organised and within easy reach - you must so love your crafting space :)
    Have a great day! :)
    Bubbles #5
    https://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/woyww-424.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always good to receive happy mail! great atcs Helen #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki, love the handmade cards! You are right, can't beat them for sure! I love giving them and receiving them! It's a piece of the creator! :) Blessings, Felicia #32

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous handmade cards! I agree with having windows open, we have ours open right through the year!
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki. Love the ATCs - and that snowman card is adorable.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad the new windows are good. Your desk looks well organised - thanks for sharing. Hazel WOYWW 12 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleased to see you and glad to hear the windows are done. Hoping you have a great WOYWW, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great desk!
    Have a great day!
    Diane #19

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nikki, Always nice to get happy mail.

    I love how you have all your pens and pencils in pots, which look like you have decorated.

    Being nosy, what's the drink?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #11

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nikki, great happy mail, I've some too, from the Queen of desks no less..:D love your atc really grand ... also just worked out what the tool is on left!! Mm it's all very interesting.. would love a poke around, glad re windows too.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Nikki,
    The ewe card is adorable! Are the ATCs on your desk the ones your friend sent you or did you make them? They are definitely your style!!
    What is the drink on your desk? Just wondering.....
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay (28)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half caff instant coffee/Dark Chocolate almond Milk lots of Ice it's a daily summer drink lol

      Delete
  16. Lovely to get Happy mail like that. Happy WOYWW Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget