If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Zombie Girl



Let the Zombie Parade continue along. I love that her eyes are white it's a blind Zombie
So this is the last one in this little series I've done so far.
Can't Wait for Halloween but I still don't know what I'll be
Challenges
Glitter and Sparkle - Fall Colours 11/15
Hiding in my Craft room - Fall Colours
Fussy and Fancy - Soo Spooky
Victorine Originals - Mood Board below 11/9

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Love the Zombie, so few people use them on halloween cards. Thank you for joining us over at the SumMoreFun Challenge, I look forward to see more of your entries, DT MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh spooky card with a humourous text. Great Halloween card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky Fun Card! Thanks for joining us over at SumMore Fun Challenge!

    Theresa (VO Stamps/SumMore Fun DT)
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card, love the zombie and your background and that sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card such fun great image, background and sentiment, thank you for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool card!! Thank you for joining us over at SumMoreFun for our Mood Board Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget