If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

WOYWW ...It's been a long while

Hello all it's been like FOREVER that I dropped off I've been around still but just kept getting sidetracked to post my space up for WOYWW well here is my space and there isn't much going on I've been swapping ATC's if you wondered where I got off to and playing on facebook joined tons of groups and even created a group up for my little shop Limited Runs if you wanna join that would be fantastic. So I was looking thru my ATC book and realized that the swap will be coming up soon YIKES !!  So if you want an ATC which I have to figure out what I will be creating for it leave a comment I'll try and send a bunch of them to Julia too if I can get my act together lol

So here's my space this week as you can see It's just nice to turn the monitor and grab the keyboard for my little desk. My Atc Book and some images I'm colouring and all my stuff to colour from Left to Right , Pencil Crayons,Twinkling H2O Paints. Water colour Pencils, Markers, and Watercolour Sets on their sides  Yep Love to colour for sure

Hugs Nikki
I'll try to get around to everyone that leaves a comment too

15 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, good to see you back. I'll have to get started on my ATCs as well. I'll probably make a batch of 10 so I can put your name down for one if you like. Thanks for the reminder. Have a good week. Sarah #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! I was only thinking we hadn't seen you for ages, just the other day. glad you've been keeping busy ha ha! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you (though I've been AWOl myself). Funny, I've been making a few ATCs lately. I hadnt realised we were near swap time, but please add me to your list. I'll check it out and have a thunk. Happy Wednesday Cindy #14

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you and your dazzling array of colouring pens!! Nice to see you back on WOYWW!
    Hugs LLJ 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want to come over and have a colouring session with you! Looks very inviting! Have a wonderful week! xoxo Cheetarah #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki, a very welcome reminder of the Birthday ATC! Need to get planning. Nice to see you back! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Back Nikki! I love how you have your ATC's filed. I keep meaning to do the same thing, but haven't gotten around to it! I'd probably have more "stash" space if I took all of mine out of the drawers and did like you have done! THere's a thought! LOLOL Have a great rest of the week! :) Felicia #27

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ATC folder love the birds. BJ#4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki, a woman after my own heart wigh all your colouring stuff. I love to colour! I've not yet made an ATC so not sure where to start, but who knows ... maybe I'll check Pinterest for inspiration and join in. Have a lovely week, Heather x #28

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, welcome back sweetie. Happy crafty woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  11. busy desk! I love ATC and I think I still owe you one from last year! I signed up to do the swap, had surgery, lost enough blood I forgot all about crafting etc for awhile...they called it an anoxic brain injury! Right...I was not myself for sure! Have a great week! Vickie #36

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Nikki! Looks like a nice neat desk. I like how organized everything is. What a great ATC notebook. #24

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see you back Nikki, life just gets soo busy. I would love another ATC for the swap and you have got me thinking I should get organised and send them off to Julia way before the due date. Intrigued by the contents of your glass.....
    sandra de @19

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all those pens, pencils etc. I snap up them when I see them on offer and in this heat they tend to dry very quickly. Love your ATC folder also must look for one when I am out and about. ANi#2

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Nikki, looking at all your pencils makes me zen :-) Happy belated WOYWW, Vicky#31

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget