If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

WOYWW and SPACE !!!

I entered a contest on Facebook to create a space theme using watercolours I created this but It needs help to make it into the top 3 with as many likes and Loves as possible please go over and like this  for me PLEASE!!! Link to --- >;My Picture to like 

I will create a little Happy mail for someone if I get into the top 3 :)

 Now onto my desk
As you can see I'm making ATC's Up and I've been in a mood to  just paint these days it seems so this has been a fun making them I'm working on some for the swap in May I know to early but last year I almost missed it.  So it looks like there will be random creations sent all over the place I think the Jellyfish and now the Emu or Ostrich will be the winners plus a few random OOAK's up . 

Close Up the Jelly Fish stack up top , Black and White tree I just traded it to add into my collection,
the frog I just won that stamp LOVE IT!!! from Holley Cat and Dog I'm working on and the Bee Digi which I did not forget is almost done just have to tweak it a little

So that's it for now
hugs Nikki

11 comments:

  1. Amazing watercolor space art! Wow! And your desk is super neat looking to me! Happy week! #35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the space art Nikki (I have been across and added 'love' to your picture on FB). Keep reminding me about the ATCs for May as it is sure to sneak up on me lol. Happy WOYWW Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the space watercolour is amazing - I shall go across and do the FB thing. It's not too early to be thinking about ATCs, it's only about 7 weeks away in actual fact. I'd better start thinking about what to do as well rather than leaving it to the last possible moment ;-)
    Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, loving all those ATC's! Have a lovely week, Hugs Shaz #5 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space picture is great, I love it and well done for getting ahead with your ATC's, that sounds like a good plan.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with your space art! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening Nikki. I love that space picture - but I can't go to say anything about it, 'cos I don't do Facebook - sorry... All those ATCs done already - great emu!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it’s official Nikki, ther is NO end to your talent. That picture is just wonderful. I love how you get in the mood for stuff, I do too, but not quite as spectacularly! never too early for ATC readiness...it’ll catch me out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the space art. looks like you are going to be busy too once the photographs are complete. Late this week as I'm still trying to get back to normal after the trip away. Have a great belated woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, Love your Galaxy background, I hope you win the contest! I still need to give that technique a try! Your desk is super! Have a great weekend, Ginny M #29

    ReplyDelete
  11. busy looking desk Nikki...love that space watercolor! I voted! Looking forward to the bee! Spending Saturday having a look around blogs! Have a great week! Vickie #6
    btw finished my ATC from last year and it is in the mail as I write this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget