If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

WOYWW

Happy Woyww everyone,
Here is my space this week, I decluttered it up a little just by putting my all of the stuff I had out and put it where it belonged.  Now my space looks sparse but I do like it this way when I start painting or I will knock it over or wear it lol.
So I'm still on a making act's. I  have a them all set up to trade for Woyww #9 . I mailed off two already and am going to mail out to Julia for those that live close to her. So if you would like one let me know and I will pop them in the post.

Thanks for popping in 
Hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. Yes Nikki, I would like to be included in your atc's list.
    I know what you mean about a tidy desk before you start painting, mine is a tip at the moment and I need to tidy before I start my journal page. I always love looking at your desk, it is always so well ordered.
    Hugs, Neet xx (no number so link below)
    https://hickydorums.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/woyww-464.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember visiting desks via a link in the comments box from way back, it's like the old days! Great desk as always. Not sure how many atcs I'll get made so not committing to any swaps right now! Helen - thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, I'd better get started with my ATCs as although I have al gthe blanks ready I haven't actually started mine yet. I do have your address ready to go though lol. Sarah #?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super work space, great depth to keep lots of paints upon whilst being creative.
    Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to swap with you again Nikki, just let me know if you're on for it. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x28x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're ahead of the game, Nikki. I always find it easier to work on a clear surface than navigate my way through the clutter! Happy belated WOYWW! zsuzsa #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nearly empty desk Nikki , all ready for you to start another project .
    Happy crafting Jill # 32

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny, so far everyone I've visited (including me) have tidied up their desks - must be Spring cleaning! LOL! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #35

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget