If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 17, 2018

Little Halloween Fun

Our 2nd challenge for the month at Incy Wincy is Sweet and Sassy
and our lovely sponsors are Sticker You and Bugaboo So here's what I did with a Bugaboo images it had a lot more hearts floating around which I deleted and added in a BOO in the little sentiment just cause it's now a Halloween Card simple but flat so I can mail it out !!
Always Fun - Fall Colours
Thanks for looking 

hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. That's a cute bunch of monsters. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card! Just love the image and your colouring of the little monsters. Great choice of papers. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your image. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute group of monsters. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nikki! A fun group of little monsters on this great card. Love that background too! Thanks so much for joining my Fall Festival of Colors blog challenge. A winner will be chosen tonight ~ Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool... I love the coloured image....
    Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Good luck.. Dear..

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - CCM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love this sweet little group of monsters and love what you've done with them! And thank you so much for stopping by my place too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget