If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Woyww

Here is my little corner late to share Sorry so late it's still Wed here 
As you can see My ATC Album is on the left and the finished WOYWW lonely #10 card all set to go to PearshapedChris but I need her address Hint hint 

Sorry I'm such rubbish on getting around these days really sneak by me quickly
that and I think I"m leaving comments on my notepad and NOPE nothing I'm typing
and getting nowhere 
so thanks for visiting 
hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki. hope Chris gives you her address soon! Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki, if you don't hear from Chris before Sunday, let me know and I'll send it to you. Your ATC is FABULOUS, as usual. Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC Nikki. Chris will be at the crop on Saturday so I'll try to remember to giver her a nudge. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, the desk shot looks cosy illuminated like that! Love the ATC. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget