If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 16, 2020

16 NOV - 5 DEC 2020 POCKETS OR TAGS

 Welcome to another round seeing it's getting close to giving presents and needing tags this is the perfect little gift card holder mine is just for a birthday :)  We have a new sponsor joining us and I've used her Image Birthday Dog there are 2 more images in this set too. So check out Hetty Claire and also our other sponor Sheepski Designs 



613 Avenue Create - AG + Critters 
Crafty Calendar - AG
Crafty Creations - AG 


Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Nikki! Great image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    From

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget