If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Mini Art For Sale

When Covid Started and my job was totally gone I started back at Painting and decided to see if I could sell it online and WOW it did. I am so grateful for everyone that loved my mini artwork that I will be creating some larger stuff too don't know when but that is the plan. 

I have been an artist for Years but took a long break from painting it seemed and found many other hobbies along the way which I still enjoy doing to this day, but got back into painting seriously the last couple years it seems. 

So I wanted to share with you some of my art work from This month's challenge which the listings end on the 27th of this month and they started at 99 cents US. Each month a group of artists get together and share their art work all starting at 99 cent bid. There is a theme that changes every month and this month it's Beauty in Unexpected places 

You can find all my artwork Here 
My Art on Ebay

You want you can Follow my art page on FB HERE 

Thanks for looking
and Open for Commissions too 
hugs Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget