If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dark Bookmark

Here is One of the Sister Grimm Series - "Anne" She's been turned into a bookmark
This looked darker when I took the picture I'd retake it but she's been put in the post to go in a BD present and I had to add in a little happy Birthday sign on the back that's worn and aged.


Challenges -
Stamp it Crazy - Skulltastic .
Creative Card Crew # 48 Happy Birthday
Recip: Digi -Limited Runs, Sentiment-Studio G,
Chipboard; Cardstock; colored : touch markers, Prismas & Gamsol,
Inks -Reds,Yellows ,Browns,touch of black, Ribbon from stash
Heat embossed the fancy brad to match in brown
MS punch Bloody goo
Thanks for looking and if you want I have some digi candy
till the 30th if you'd like to try for it
hugs Nikki
enter in :)

3 comments:

  1. This is GREAT Nikki!!! LOve that image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Nikki!!!!!, Thank you for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget