If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Green....

It's a green ...........................Christmas, well I knew I'd have to start making xmas cards soon at least one or 2 a week then I won't have to rush around in Dec nope I want to enjoy it and relax and have things done early so I can get everything in the mail too

Challenge List
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes 4/30.
There's Magic in the Air - Anything Goes 5/3
Crafty Catz #29 Stitching 4/30.


Items Used
Dustin Pike Digi, Pencil Crayons and Gamsol,Glitter (2 Greens and 1 Holographic)
Die Cut Christmas Trees & Book Plate,Sentiment-Studio G,Embossing Paint in white,
Sugared Brads (I believe BG) Paper unknown, and all sewn together

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Ninni - love all the sparkle~~ A very cute image too! thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back tomorrow. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Nikki this is so different and love the main image and how the trees are glittered up behind it. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week and hope you will be back Friday for some more fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget