If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Birdie Bookmark

I WON  FOR THIS BOOKMARK

This week at Incy Wincy it's all about MUSIC  any type you choose.. So join us in our challenge or take a peak at the store you most likely find some new digis to get for your collection. I needed a new Book Mark and I love this Image of a bird just hanging around Prize is $10 GC for Aspire to Thrive Shop which is a childrens charity so when ever you use a digi you can help out a child too ... how great is this :)  It's feel good Art !! They also Added in Some new digi's too

Challenges Entered Incy Wincy - Music (DT) 6/28th
Paperplay #24 Use Something Old (Ribbon) 6/23
I love Digi #9 Anything but a card
Lexi Creations Something Old (ribbon) 6/26
Flourishes Embossing 6/29
Caadvarks Embossing
Cooking up with Katie #19 Emboss some & Green Ribbon
Stamp Something - Something Summer
Pals Paper Art - Summer
Meljen Designs #12  Fiber ,Lace or Ribbon 6/23
Sunday Stamper #108 Metal Guru (Altered Ribbon Brad) 6/27
(not sure if it's enough metal hope it's ok)

Recipe - Incy Wincy Digi, Stamps Inkadinkadoo & Whimsy, Hand Wrote "Sing Sing a Song"
Colored with Pencil Crayons and Gamsol, Clear Embossing ,Watermark &  Green Ink , Ribbon Brad and Ribbons from my stash.

thanks for looking hugs
Nikki

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful love the bird-image.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark lovely image :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book mark.. thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper :O))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bookmark and the image is wonderful. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super bookmark, love the image and green ribbon is a fabulous shade!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki, what a fab bookmark and your colouring is just perfect. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your bookmark is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Lexi's. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary Helens birds are fab huh :)

    Beautiful bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous bookmark.
    Thank you for joining us at I♥digi.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very pretty bookmark! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring! I love this image! I am glad you joined us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous coloring! I love this image! I am glad you joined us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colouring is flawless, beautiful. THanks for joining Lexi's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply beautiful! Love your coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!
    I LOVE these, and I'd for sure like to add one to my own blog, however, I cannot for the life of my figure out how without the HTML code - Do I do something other than go to design, then add gadget, HTML?
    I'm on a mac notebook, so I cannot right click to save as :(
    Anyone know?
    Thank you in advance, because I reeaally want one
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget