If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cherrie Christmas

Here's an early Christmas card with this sweet little Ticked Pink Cherrie Stamp.
Now there's something about making a card for Christmas in April that makes me wanna add
flowers (at least they are red and white)and no Snowflakes ... they'll come closer to Christmas I guess for now I can't wait for Summer !!!
Challenges-
Tickled Pink Xmas - Jingle Bells 5/1
Hazel's Xmas - Foliage or Flowers Make it Colorful - Bright ColorsChristmas Card Challenge- Stitching If the Shoe Fits- Sew Crazy For Fun - Christmas

Recipe - Tickled Pink-Cherrie, Colored with Touch Markers, Prima Flowers, Makin Memories Brads, Mini Red Bells, Stampin Up Punches, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder , Ribbon from Micheals, Scrap Papers from my Stash and Card Stock, Hand wrote Jingle Bells
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 14 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your colouring is absolutely amazing, love this. Thank you for joining TPSChristmas Challenge this month!

    Hugs,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Cherrie is very sweet and I love the stitching around the image.
    Thanks for joining our x-mas challenge this month at Tickled Pink Stamps!
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. A darling x-mas card. Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty Nikki! Love how you coloured her cheeks with dots and those yummy DPs are so cheerful. Thanks for playing along with us at Make-it-Colourful. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty! i envy you getting started on the holiday cards so soon! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget