If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Everything

Just Happy about everything.... But the snow I saw today thank goodness it didn't stick around 
here's one of Tickled Pink stamps all colored up and I think she's turned out wonderfully seeing I've made her a darker skin tone which does take alot of play to get right and still see the details of the stamp.
Challenges
Tickled Pink - Sketch
My Partner in Crime -Layers Let's Ink it Up -Anything Goes No digi's 4/30Pile it on - Rubber Stamps only 5/1By the Cute and Girlie - Cute and Girly My Grafico-Anything goes 4/30Delicious Doodles- All stitched Up Inspire me Fridays- Anything Goes Pals Paper Arts - Flowers Paper Romance - Paper Flowers Creative Craft - Embossing


Recipe : Stamps Tickled Pink, Hero Arts, Colored with Touch markers,Prismas,white Gel, Inks Black and Blue, Chalks-Blue tones,Papers-Bo Bunny,Dovercrafts,MSE Backing, K&Co, CTMH, Anna Griffen. Embossing - Clear on tag and, Glossy on Flower, Flowers,brads,Pearls,Hearts all from my stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

16 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for playing at LIIU with your beautiful card. Very pretty colour choices and super sparkle. Cheers Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the stamp and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Love the colours on this card - lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at TPSC this week!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh what gorgeous colours and a fab image
    Really cute and girly
    Thanks for joining us this week at BTC&G this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhooi,
    The cards are beautiful and luxurious look,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love the colours and the image is coloured beautifully. Fab card, really lovely, and I love the sparkles. Love it. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the image the way you have laid out this card. Thanks for joining us over at CCC. Good luck in our challenge.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card... I love the monochromatic look. Thanks for playing in "Anything Goes" with "My Grafico".

    Thanks,
    Pankti
    http://paintdlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh cute card, love your stitching!!
    Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the details on your cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the aqua and white. Thanks for joining us at Creative Crafts Challenge. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the sewing and all of the gorgeous embellishments and I love how your image 'pops'
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see your work at Delicious Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nikki,

    Great card!

    Super stitching too! Love your papers and colours.

    Thank You for joining us this week with our Stitched Up challenge over at Delicious Doodles!

    Keryn :0

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card hun! Love those touches of bling!
    Thanks for playing at Delicious Doodles this week, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh what a fun image! love this! Gorgeous card hun!
    Thank you for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget