If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Tag

Challenge is to create something to do with a BIRTHDAY at Incy Wincy and You can win some digi's from K n K our Sponsor for this week. I've Created A Birthday Tag with this cute Little Bear. When working with a digi you have to print 1st then do everything else. I printed him out created a mask for him then Stamped on the Flowers over top, Left the Mask on the bear then started to slowly add in layers of Pearl Ex & H2O paints over top trying my best to keep the bear clean. This tag is really shiny and I love how much depth he has the mini tag is stamped then coloured then embossed then I brushed over with Pearl Ex then dipped it in embossing again so the base sneaks thru but it has a different effect with the shiny Pearl Ex
Challenges
Incy Wincy - Birthdays Bunny Zoe's - Celebrations 3/11
Cupcake Challenges - Fluffy Pink Cupcakes ** Won Top 5 **
There She Goes- AnimalsTouch Markers - Animals
Recipe - Digi KnK, Stamp MFT,Friskars, Inks Distress, Pearl Ex,H2O Luminarte, Touch Markers,Clear Embossing, Fun Fibers, Sizzix Die Cut Tags

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous tag!! I love that cute teddy and the mini tag attached. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag(s)! Adorable image and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuute!!! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! Thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's this month. :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) I have no strings attached candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget