If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Page 5


Here's page 5 I wanted to try creating a sheer skirt with the lower half of the skirt I think it turned out ok
and this was a perfect image to try it on too The Sentiment is Embossed with Stampendous it's a really dark blue
Challenges -  Catch the Bug -Hearts Pearls & Lace (Lace is MS Doily Punch)Hooked on Crafts - Hearts Daisy Doodles - Any Colours but Brown or Black Simon Says - 3 Different types of Paper

Recipe-Digi Make it Crafty, Stamp Friskars, Papers Mulberry Paper,Paint Chips (Martha Stewart Line)
K n Co, MS Punch ,EkSuccess Punch,Sizzix Die Cut, Pearls,Bling From Stash
Coloured with Touch Markers

Thanks for looking
 hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful page, Nikki! Your coloring looks great!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and a perfect sentiment. Such a beautiful card!

    stretch mark cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and really fab papers!!!!Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog last week. We have a new challenge up so please pop over and join in the fun.
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at CTB, I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such and awesomely sweet card creation! Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge and I hope to see you again.

    Stamping Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget