If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Envelopes need love too!!

Sometimes I think an envelope needs that extra touch ... that and I love to colour so here's one all decorated with Blossom LOTV stamp. You can't go to over board on an envelope so I've coloured her in with Touch Markers and Embossed her all up so she has that raised feeling and left plenty of room to add in address

Challenge
 LOTV - Use a New Stamp
Recipe - LOTV stamp,Hero Arts Stamp, Touch Markers,White Gel Marker, Stampin Up Clear embossing

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki
    aww beautiful image & colouring, makes the envelope look fab, gorgeous card below, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki

    Who wouldn't be happy to get this envelope never mind what the fantastic creation is inside!

    Fantastic!

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea! Love it

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget