If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Page 7

Page 7 in my Little Book I've been working on and Pom Pom just worked perfectly all in green
and I didn't think the butterflies worked in their bright light green so I went over them with my markers and now they work with the whole image

Challenges: Little Darlings -Spring Sweet Stamps - Spring Simon Says Stamp and Show - AnythingMake it Colourful Green

Stamps-Lotv,MFT Die Cuts - TimHoltz,Sizzix Punches- Ex success,MS,Studio G
Papers - K n Co, Coloured- Touch Markers,White Gel, Chalks
Embossing - Stampin Up Clear
Misc Seed Beads,Bling,Butterflies(coloured with Touch Markers)

 Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the colour and your butterflies and adorable image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely spring green! I adore those glittery butterflies, and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining the SweetStamps.com Think Spring challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget