If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Berry Christmas


I just love this stamp it's so much fun to colour :) so here's a little Xmas Card all made up really early for xmas
Challenges -
Lili's Little Fairies - Bears  
Recipe Stamp -LOTV, Hero Arts , Papers from stash, MS Punchs, Sizzix Die Cut, Tim Holtz Ink, Touch Markers

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Great Christmas card and love your choice of blue. The tag is awesome and love how you've done the punches!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget