If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Lazy Sunny Day's

Sometimes we all need to kick back and enjoy the sun !!
Challenges
Great Impressions -Anything goes 6/1Pile It On - CAS Quirky Crafts Masculine Colour Me Creative Copic's Challenge - Anything Goes Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
Recipe - Digi - Digital Delights, Stamp Inkadinkadoo, Papers Basic Grey, Coloured with Touch MarkersBrad Recollections
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!! This reminds me of my DH in the summer. What a creative little scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was that sunny now! Thank you so much for joining in with my masculine colour challenge on Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! I wish I was there right now!


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Nikki! Can't wait for those lazy days of summer!!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah looks like the perfect way to spend a nice sunny day, love it. Thank you for joining us at CMC challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant image love the card thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only!! Love hammocks! (But I fall out!) Lovely fun card! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge this fortnight. Don't forget to play along with our new Challenge starting Sunday Evening!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect summer card, so fun!! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GREAT card!!!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget