If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Day at the Beach

Well I took an ATC I made and created a new page for my book I have no idea what to write on it yet but I'm sure it will eventually have something , Pardon the shadow it's the lighting in here I'm hoping that we will get a couple of our things out of our storage locker but alas he thinks this apartment is temporary and doesn't want to much stuff here ... So far it looks like for winter I'm in need of everything unless I go out in shorts YIKES!!

Challenges
Incy Wincy Photo Inspiration - I took the Oranges and greens and Yellows with just a touch of blue
Basic Grey - Anything goes
Craft your days away- Anything
Just some Lines - Lots of Layers.
Recipe - Digi Paper Shelter,Touch Markers,Papers Basic Grey, K n Co,
Basic Grey Paper Ribbon and Brads , Sizzix Die cutes, Tim Holtz & Studio G Inks,
Inkadinkadoo Stamp
Thanks for
lookin
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Just as sweet as can be!! Really sweet design and coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery card Nikki - fun image! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page this is Nikki...love the colors...so soothing!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!

    Thank you for entering my blog candy. Good luck! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that little boy!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our final challenge - Anything Go

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute! Fab scene and great embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at Basic Grey Challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget