If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Holidays

This week Limited Runs is sponsoring Crimbo Crackers a 100% Christmas Challenge The lucky winner will win any 3 Digi's from the store and here is my card Now I've used Little Santa Stamp Set which will be coming soon ! The paper isn't even a Christmas Paper but I loved the colours on it so thought why not. It doesn't always have to 100% Christmas wonders what kind of different papers I can use to make xmas Cards with hummm time to go thru my stash :)
Challenges - Crimbo Crackers - Tall and Thin Cards-9.5 by 4.25 Just a Stardard  envelope 8/16
Die Cuttin Divas-Anything Goes 8/7
Ribbon Carousel - Christmas in July 8/7
Party Time Tues - Anything Goes 8/7
Recipe Digi- Limited Runs , Sizzix Die Cuts, Recollections Stamp, Bling , Basic Grey and Tim Holtz Papers Touch Markers and the Back side of a ribbon, Studio G & Tim Holtz Inks
Thanks for Looking
hugs Nikki

CHECK OUT MY CHRISTMAS CANDY TOO HERE

3 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I love the blue colors and images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! LOVE the blues and the images are super cute!!! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Super cute and Cool Card!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget