If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Birthday Mouse


So I've created this cute little card with left overs from my paper and here's my stash that I used the Blue Flowers I've created myself with 2 different dies and coloured up with markers to tint them to match and added in some little tiny micro beads as the center of each.

Challenges - Parade your crafts - Birthday 10/1
A Creative Romance - Dies/Punches 9/29
Sister Act Card - Anything 10/*4
Colour me Creative - Anything 9/27
Sieze the Birthday - Anything Birthday w opt "Topping" 9/24
Oldie but a goodie - Punches and Dies 10/1 (old stash - Ribbon,Flowers,Paper)
Shopping our Stash OLD Flowers (yellow ones are 3 years old now)
 9/28
This is how my desk looked as I was creating this card the purple matte is what I use to create embossed flowers right corner is my little open bling set
My little box of organized flowers I've had these so long so they are always in a neat lttle rows to pick from :P

So thanks for popping in and checkin out my creation
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Love the cute image and you did an awesome job creating your flowers! Nice way to deplete that stash! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little mouse is so cute! Love all those gorgeous flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers, the mouse and the background paper! Thanks for linking this up with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful! I love that cute mouse and those flowers are so pretty! You should enter this into my anything goes challenge this week!

    Hugs,
    JO
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous and sweet card,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Such a cute little mouse with his cupcake. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. love the flowers and the mouse :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget