If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Professor Imagination

So this week we have 2 sponsors Dr Digi and Lacy Sunshine
I've picked a Dr Digi Image to play with and I love his quirky fun images to play with
so here's what I've created this week


Recipe - Digi -Dr.Digi. Stamp- Kraftin Kimmie. Papers K& Co,recollections. Embossing - Stampin Up,Stampendous. Inks - Studio G.  Paints- Acrylic Green & Cream.
Markers-Touch Twin,Prismacolors. Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash.
Colour Challenge
Incy Wincy - Colour Challenge
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything 9/27
Come and Get it - Focal image on Side of your creation
Dream Valley - Purple and Green


Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. What a fun comical card Nikki!

    Wonderful use of our challenge, at Come And Get It!....good luck
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska (DT)
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Nikki...the Doc looks like a good old fashioned country doctor. Love the color combo!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute!!! The image is awesome and so is your coloring. The design is great. Thanks for joining Challenge 4 Everybody and hope to see more of your creations here.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Nikki love the image.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget