If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wooden Bookmark

I've been on a kick of making bookmarks I don't know what happened to all my bookmarks I'm sure they are tucked in books somewhere. Plus what a great way to use scraps. So this one I wanted to look like wood the flower goes on the backside too and I've embossed the flower twice one with Verdigris then with Matt dull and it did take away the shine I love the dull embossing powder gives the depth you want when you emboss minus the shine.

Challenges - WOW - Wood 4/1
Top Tip Tues - Metal or Faux Metal ( used both - Verdigris is what happens to copper )
All Crafts - Anything but a Card
Craftin Desert Divas - Buttons,Brads,Ribbon (Used a Brad and Brad Button)



Stamps Friskars. Paper K&Co, Ink Versamark Clear.
Embossing Powder - WOW - Verdigris, Clear Matt Dull

Brads - Basic Grey & Stash 
Thanks for looking 

hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. wow love this a great idea works so well
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your bookmark turned out! I need to give this a try and appreciate the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bookmark! And you are right, that is a great way to use some of your scraps. :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!

    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bookmark! And you are right, that is a great way to use some of your scraps. :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!

    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark, love the simplicity of it x Thank you for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenges. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant. Looks just like apiece of real wood. Very authentic and love the embossed flower. The colour you chose is just right. Thank you for joining us at Craft your life this time. Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget