If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

WOYWW

Happy WOYWW well sorry for those I didn't get back to last week. 
So A little Happy Mail showed up from Pasty we swapped ATC and she was on holidays and sent me 2 beautiful hand painted ATC cards for running late, feeling spoiled I am :) 
So Here is my space it's been tidied up and I made an extra drawer unit to hide my crafty stuff 
and I just like it looking neat and I have a terrible habit of moving stuff around and put stuff I'm not using to much away to see if I can make it work easier. So I'm just popping Patsy's ATC's into my little book with the rest of mine to keep them safe  also on my desk is a Birthday Card from Darnell with that adorable TH birdie on it and one from my sister too. 
The pile of cards is those I'm starting for My DT stuff and they will eventually get done
That's all that is going on at the moment 
Update on my Harvest table It's still being made I've got the top done and part of the legs still need to add in the support bars but it's been raining here a lot and it needs to be sanded and can't do that on wet wood, we've had some wild weather lately and I hope it dries up for a small spell :)
Here is a picture so far
the legs so need to be beefed up and made to look really solid ... not like it needs to be any heavier but it will in the end !!!It's just over 9 feet by roughly 3 feet lots of room 

Hugs Nikki
I'll try to pop around to as many peeps as possible and check out Julia's (link in sidebar) to see what everyone else is doing 

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely harvest table! I am very envious :) Have a lovely day. Shel @ PaperOcotilloStudio #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to admit, that's going to be one FINE harvest table, and you can be proud when you finish it. It already looks quite lovely.

    Is that a new lamp on your workdesk, or have I been sleeping through the past few weeks? Happy WOYWW from #3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table is coming on a treat! Helen 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table is looking good and I am envious of those gorgeous atc's (not really as I do have some from patsy from the past) - she is talented.
    Hugs, Neet 18 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The atcs are beautiful, she has such talent and lucky you to get two
    Bridget #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. The table is looking good . lots of atc's in your book . Happy woyww Jill #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely ATCs to add to your collection. You're table looks really good. Hope the sun shines for you today. Barb #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tidy desk this week. Cute book for the ATC's. Thanks for the update on the harvest table. Mother Nature needs to get her act together and dry up so you can get it done! Diane #34

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nikki. Happy Canada Day! Love those ATCs and your harvest table. We've had very mixed weather here in Ontario, but the grass is very green and the gardens are looking wonderful. Such a lovely change from the droughts we've had over the last many summers. I do hope that you can get to your sanding soon.
    Nann4 #38

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such nice cards from Patsy! She does wonderful work. Love your way of organizing all your cards, too.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #26

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you to get some ATCs from Patsy. I love her artwork!
    That table is coming on very nicely. It will be absolutely fab when finished. I'm not sure what a harvest table is (to spread the harvest on? To use after the harvest?) but I'm sure you will enlighten me at some stage.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#29

    ReplyDelete
  12. real treasures the ATC's and i like how you store them.
    monica 42

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a little late getting here today, but happy Canada Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget