If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

WOYWW

Happy WOYWW !!!

Now Here's why you've come to visit my little desk I'm in colouring may ham with all the ATC's  I hope to get done in time plus I plan on mailing a bunch out to Julia again for those lucky to be close to go to the crop and I'm willing to swap with those that would like to swap with me
I have more pages to fit in my little book there.
You can see Julia's quirky bird blocking off my girl's face but she be shown all done soon enough 

I was looking through the ATC to get inspiration even though I already have one made.  I altered the backs up so far of 18 ATC cards now I'm just working on the front side of everything I am trying to do to them a little different each one and there might be a few variations but so far 9 will be close to each other last year's ATC's are HERE  I did a zombie and not a zombie version

this is my space at the moment 
happy Wed and I'll be popping around to as many people as I can
seeing the weather isn't that sunny and it is actually cold outside I don't see any gardening 
soon perhaps a good cuppa tea or coffee and a book to read is in order :)
Opps no wait ATC making with a good cuppa !!
Hugs Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget