If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Dinasaur Christmas

This is a free digi from Sasayaki Glitter from their face book challenge and 
This is such a cute little image that I had to colour it up.  I embossed around the edge of the red paper with a red glitter embossing powder. 

Challenges 
Allsorts - anything christmas 
The pencil case AG Brown sugar -AG
Christmas with Cuties - AG with Cute Christmas
Critters and Creatures - AG  + Critter
WOW - Embossing Powder


Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki






10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, what a handsome lil' chap

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, what a handsome lil' chap

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable. Thank you for joining us at the Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super fun creation for our Christmas theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    If you would like to join in I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will add it in my side bar this evening after work :) this would be amazing to win

      Delete
  5. As if the dino weren't cute enough by hisself, there's a teeny-weeny Santa worm, too! Squee! Love this adorable card, Nikki! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun sketch and love the sparkles!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, Nikky! What a beautiful design, and I am in love with that image!
    I'm so glad you shared this work of art with us for this week's LTSCB Challenge!
    Irena dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!Good luck and hope to see you again. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation, love that image. Thanks for joining in at Christmas with the cuties for our first challenge. Craftynatalie : DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget