If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

WOYWW

Sewing Machine has been put away only to be pulled out again to fix up my huge Tree Skirt seeing I don't like the edge it can flip up and show the underside so that MUST be Fixed Such a fussy Girl I can be at times Maybe I'll get some fur for the edge ? humm So the 20 foot Carpet Runner is finally done took longer seeing I wanted a backing of fleece so had some pulling happening in a few areas but they are all fixed up now and it's warm and soft to walk on So here it is all done not to bad I'd say

Now here's my desk at the moment 
Have to change the thread and all that paint is for the sign I want to make up and tomorrow I plan on pulling out the Christmas decorations to play with and see what we have I don't plan to turn on the light till the beginning of Dec but I want to get it started on to enjoy it for a while 
Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki

12 comments:

  1. Hello Nikki. Great job on the carpet runner and boy is it long. Great shot of your desk I notice your name hanging up on that shelf I love which makes everything so handy to store everything and things that are to arrive to add to your stash. Have a fabulous Wednesday and talk to you soon. Hugs Always ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on finishing the job .... the end pic makes it all worthwhile.
    sandra de @26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki. Well done finishing that huge runner. Goodness - what a project! Enjoy having a go at sorting the tree skirt and playing with all your decorations.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was a picture of your skirt LOL! Duh! Great that you made your own carpet runner. I did some messy sewing too at the weekend - that's the only kind I know how! It's such a hassle having to bring out and put away the machine every time I want to use it - sounds like you're in the same predicament. One day, I hope to have a permanent space for it - as I'm sure you too! Enjoy your week! zsuzsa #28

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that carpet is wonderful and long! Glad you got it finished.

    Happy WoYWW
    Sharon K #35

    ReplyDelete
  6. the carpet runner looks fab- well done! I look forward to seeing your decorations soon. Thanks for stopping by. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The carpet runner looks great - you've been busy! Enjoy getting out the Christmas things, I don't usually do that until the last weekend of November! But it's a good thing to do it now and so that you have everything you need. Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki,

    You made the hall runner? Wow! I do like the fabric you chose. Your talent has no limits!!

    It's been a week since I moved into my new home. I don't have one room put together yet - and may not for a while. I do have a good start on my craft room and can't wait to unpack my supplies. I'm afraid that may be the first room that I work on!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay (33)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I probably won't pull out the Christmas decorations until Thanksgiving day (Nov 24th). Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I adore my fall decor. ❤️ Have a great week! ~Heather~ #47

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki that's some length of carpet and it looks great. It's always a good idea to check out the Christmas decs. before you need them. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 14

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nikki, your carpet runner looks great! I'm doing the same with my Christmas decor, one can never have to much!
    Hugs,
    Chris #27

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Carpet!! Have a great week Hugs, Ginny M#34

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget