If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Couple of Bird Cards

Wow I thought I Added in my link to all the challenges to only just discover today I totally didn't WHOOPS


Our Challenge at Incy Wincy is to use Black and Whitle and One Colour and it ends June 4th Lots of time to get creative. We have two sponsors Sheepski Designs and  Drawn by Krista
It's funny how sharp something looks when you use black and white and you can use it for any occasion as I've made one anytime card and a christmas card for my second one :)


Here I am using Sheepski Designs - Mel's Crow


Challenges
Retarte - AG #97
Rubbernecker - Friendship
Artistic Inspirations - AG

Papers- MME American Crafts  , Dies - Stampendous,CC Designs, ArtCo
Washi from Stash, Stamp Studio G
Markers Shinhan, Spectrum , Faber Castel ,
Pearl from Stash  

Drawn by Krista - Penguin

Challenges
Crafts Galore Encore - AG
Happy Little Stampers Dies - Anything with Dies

Dies - Unbranded Set of 3 Trees, Hills -Hand cut paper. White Flocking on Trees
Markers - Prisma colours. 

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. To cute cards but that crow is the the tops!! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards Nikki! Love your colouring of the bird on the first card, you've made it look feathery beautifully and it fab colours. The penguin stands out so well on the white and black background and is soo cute. Two fantastic card designs too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Thanks for sharing at Holly and Ivy Christmas! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the coloring
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#97
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it!! Thank you for joining us over at Rubbernecker Stamps Blog! I hope that you will come and join us again soon!
    Inky Hugs,
    RNDT Cristena xx
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little penguin. I love all your layering here. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' May 2017.
    Nicola, CGE DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your cards! They are both adorable! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two really cute birds. Love the way you have used them on these cards - such talent.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget