If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Progressive Challenges

These are all Progressive challenges on Facebook I've finally had the time to share here with you. I've been pretty slow to post these days but Life is busy at the moment so here they are all grouped together
I've been on an ATC Kick lately so most of my stuff can be flipped into pocket letters or mini cards which I love to make.

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge #11 
Challenge runs for two weeks 
Finally my Reach for the stars Stamp saw some ink 



The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel Challenge #8 Food Vs Drink 
I choose drink this time and loved continuing in bright colours


Challenge #12 Sasayaki Glitter 
Here is my newest little Atc card 


Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Three different but equally fantastic cards Nikki! Wonderful colouring on all of them, especially the red dress on the first one. My favourite has to be the panda but only because I like cute things :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget