If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Coffee Hop Day 2

Here`s another ATC Holder I created up seeing I`m always trading them they should be protected
The Background is a digti Coffee Cup called Coffeewords not sure shere I got it and the die cut is all water coloured up in bright summery colours I made a watercolour ring and some little hearts that just says it all about coffee :)
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

12 comments:

  1. This is bright, fun and SUPER creative. Love it, and thanks so much for sharing your talents in the coffee hop. Have an awesome and creative week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the background and the sweet to go cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold fonts of the background on your ATC. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great background and wonderful colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun Nikki, love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the bright cup and cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and colorful, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that background!! Very creative ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coffee words in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget