If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

WOYWW

My Newest Watercolour painting
Mermaid with her Lantern Fish
If I make it into the top 3 I will be mailing this to someone that liked it !!
Here's my desk this week  the painting above I will be giving away and some new digital images I plan on working on soon along with all my colouring supplies in a quick reach from my chair the tea I'm drinking today is "Chocolate Banana Mate" 
The Envelope upside down is being posted to Shaz !!! for the upcoming swap 

So WOYWW ATC Swap Update 
everyone who I swapped early they have all been posted off 
Angela, My name is Cindy, Sarah B. and Neet they have all been posted off to you all.
Sending 6 to Julia to send to a few she's swapping with also
 Mailed off two to on last Sunday to Twiglet and Wipso.
Mailing one off to Shaz tomorrow :) 

if I get more then one request I'm sure I can paint up a few more no problem as I'm an ATC Junkie these days

Hugs Nikki 

14 comments:

  1. great desk, love the mermaid, hope lots of people vote for her. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love atc junkies, especially when they send atc's like the one I received when I returned from my short trip last night. I did a "shall I, shan't I" regarding opening it and the "shall I" won - Nikki, love it! How can you part with your artwork like you do? Which brings me to the painting you are showing this week - of course I will "like" it. Who could fail, win or no win.
    Have a good week and looking forward to seeing all the other atc's you made.
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nikki your artwork is just magnificently gorgeous!!!! All the colours are just amazing. Got my fingers and toes and legs crossed that I'm lucky enough to win it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful artwork Nikki and your tea sounds very interesting. All those pens and pencils make me squeal with delight, they make me very happy. Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
    Creative wishes Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Mermaid Nikki. Nearly finished with the ATCs so yours should be off to you at the weekend. Have a good week. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Nikki. Goodness - you've been busy. A great mermaid painting there awaiting a new home. Can't "like or love it" 'cos I don't do facebook - but think it's great. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mermaid, the bright colours are wonderful!! Have fun with your ATCs,lol!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours - voted for it! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #25

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a gorgeous mermaid Nikki. I always LOVE your ATC paintings. I know because I own one. You certainly have a very busy desk today, and it sounds like it's been busy for quite sometime, now. Happy WOYWW from #3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, so happy to be swapping with you. Love the mermaid, she is delightful. Voted for her too. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz XxX #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nikki the mermaid is gorgeous. Sent you your ATC so you should get it soon. Thanks for mine too. Happy woyww, Angela x23x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah Nikki, as usual, I love the sight of your desk,, and the neatness of your work. I love the Mermaid, her lovely colours, and I love how prepared you are for next week. BUT...chocolate banana tea. OMG, I just can’t....!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goegeous mermaid, what beautiful and vibrant colours. However I just can't get my head around chocolate banana tea!!
    Have a great week,
    Diana #18

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget