If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Christmas Bird

So A little exciting news I don't do this to often but I'm a guest Designer for Kinda Cute this month it's fun working with others Images and just show them off so here you go

Is it to soon for Christmas cards well tough lol here is my creation from Kinda Cute using
Christmas Bird this is my 1st of 3 posts that will be popping up this month on my blog !!
so keep your eyes out for the rest of them



Coloured up with pencil crayons blended down with Gamsol and used a little 
gold gel marker on the bobble

thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty!! I love the coloring in the bird. Beautiful color combination! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget