If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Kitty's are Coming !!

Finishing off my Guest Design work for Kinda Cute. this month. It's been fun playing with these adorable images.  This is from Cat Digital Stamp Set ,  I'm using them all up making some no line colourings of these cute kittys so I thought to make a set of matching cards 

FYI for those trying this print it in the lightest shade so you can still see the image and use pencils over the edges or markers to give it a hand drawn feeling
these are all done with pencils and a fine tip micron pen which I thought was lighter but turned out darker but it worked out fine 
Micron Pen used for top hair

Challenges 

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards! I love your coloring so much. They look so fluffy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards.....thank you for sharing at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
    xxx Plony (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring and adorable image; good luck with the polkaddodles challenge .
    Nelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little cats are just so adorable - love them!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget